by Remi Kozdra & Kasia Baczulis for Bambi Magazine #17

I used to spend hours browsing through fashion blogs such as Fashion Gone Rogue. Everything posted on that site is crisp and clean. The photographers and models featured are established. It was my original online "Bible" to the latest fashion. That's how I discovered photographer duo Remi Kozdra & Kasia Baczulis

I met with the real life couple last year and discovered many similarities we shared in terms of being new to Paris. We clicked right away. I know because we both couldn't stop talking. 

Our photo shoot was spontaneous and natural. I had the extreme pleasure of sucking ripe strawberries and nibbling on juicy grapes. It was the first time I worked with two photographers holding two separate cameras, working in unison. One captures the directed gaze of the model, and the other seizes candid moments the primary camera cannot. Remi & Kasia's relationship is absolutely beautiful. They are one of the couples that fueled me to shoot creatively with Nico. 

Here are the images and outtakes we shot for Bambi Magazine Issue 17: 
















Comments

Popular Posts