Rolling barrels

Poetry is subconscious. Some of the best poetry is written when the author is under the influence of some drug; it breaks that initial barrier of contemplation on how to express something. I think too much when I write, so much that I find it hard to express myself at times. So that's why, when I'm flying across the sky, I keep a little journal to write, sketch, trace my hand. I notice details that I would normally miss in the real world. The realm of what is real and what is not intertwines to create this gray world. This space where nothing is right and nothing is wrong and everything is just good

I'm interested in human complexity. I like it when after a day of pillaging the town, the thief comes home to feed his children.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to fly like a bird.

Comments

Popular Posts